Over my journey this has been my favorite breakfast. It’s simple, and tastes great. Not to mention a ton of protein and fiber!
For the people fearful of the greens (ME!!!) you will never taste the spinach, so don’t worry, and it gives you tons of vitamins that you need.
You can use almost any frozen fruit you like, Strawberries, and bananas are favorites too. The wild blueberries are loaded with antioxidants more than any other fruit. Antioxidants are known to be an anti inflammatory and promotes brain health.
The flax seed is offering up 1400mg of Omega-3, which plays an important role in the anti-inflammatory system of our body
- ¾ Cup Frozen wild blueberries
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ Cup greek nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 Scoops EAS Lean 15 Vanilla Creme Protein Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cold Milled ground flax seed.
- Put it all in a blender I personally use and love the Nutribullet it fits everything in the big cup perfectly!
92% Vitamin A – 124% Vitimin C – 72% Calcium
Things I use for this: